GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING SUSTISHOP.COM WEBSITE
1. In general
Access to and use of this Web site and the products and search services available through this Web site (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of these terms, conditions and notices, without modification. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the Terms of Service may be updated by us from time to time. This Web site also contains links to other Web sites, Web pages and services, which arenot operated by sustishop.com (the “Linked Sites”). Your use of such Linked Sites will be subject to the terms of service contained within each
such site and the respective terms of service will control the use of the respective site. In any event your link through to such a site will be subject to these Terms of Service. You recognise that sustishop.com has no
control over such Linked Sites and information, and you accept that sustishop.com provides no guarantee as to the accuracy or reliability of such sites or the information contained in them and you agree that we shall
have no responsibility as to whether such links locate unintended or objectionable content or otherwise cause you distress, loss or damage.
2. Prohibitions You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; send or receive any
material which is in any way offensive or obscene, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights; act contrary to the acceptable use policies of any Linked Sites or community standards
generally; transmit or distribute a virus; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other Users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s trade marks or other proprietary rights; send any
unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the sustishop.com website.
3. Intellectual property, software and content The intellectual property rights in all software made available and content supplied to you remains the property of Sustech Intl Ltd, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. You will comply with the terms of any agreement required by the owner of intellectual property rights in all software and content supplied to you as notified to you and you hereby acknowledge that all software that is not made readily available to you is confidential, and that all other rights including but not limited to database rights and copyright are asserted and reserved by sustishop.com, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. You may store, manipulate, analyse, reformat, print and display the content supplied solely for your own
personal use. In no event are you permitted to publish, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the sustishop.com site and
you are prohibited from using any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise including, without limitation, any media business or enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer,
decompile, disassemble (except to the extent that applicable laws expressly or impliedly prohibit such restriction) or create derivative works based on any software or any documentation accompanying such software
supplied by sustishop.com, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. You agree not to use these marks or any marks which are similar without the written permission from the company.
4. Products and Services By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product which we will accept to sell to you on the following Terms and Conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price by us. Despatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees warranties or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK or elsewhere and are on the basis that we are not responsible for any delay in delivery occurring due to postal delays or force majeure. Sustech Intl Ltd is
absolutely entitled to decline any order made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by emailing you or else by calling you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting
goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place the order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible. All prices advertised on the website are subject to such changes. All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we
make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical,
photographic, technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Sustech Intl Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. For refunds on individual items that were included in a 3 for 2 promotional offer, we will refund one third of the value from the items included in that offer.
5. Disclaimer of warranties
The services and all information, products and other content included in or accessible from this web site and the linked sites, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and are subject to change at any time without notice to you. To the fullest extent permitted by law, sustishop.com disclaims and excludes all representations and warranties (express, implied and statutory, including but without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non- infringement of proprietary rights) as to the services and all information,products and content included in and accessible from this web site or the linked sites.
6. Disclaimer of liability Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by
law sustishop.com, its content providers, advertisers or linked sites shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this web site or the linked sites, even if
sustishop.com had been advised of the possibility of such damages and irrespective of whether such damages arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. You have read this disclaimer and agree to it on the basis that you agree it is reasonable.
7. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless sustishop.com, its
directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your use of the sustishop.com services, your breach of the Terms of Service, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
8. Variation of content Sustishop.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and
without notice to amend, remove or vary any of the content supplied in connection with the Service or which appears on any page of the sustishop.com website.
9. Submissions All information and material submitted by you to sustishop.com or that you publish on any public area of the sustishop.com website shall be provided by the submitter and accepted by sustishop.com on a non-confidential basis subject to 2 Prohibitions above. Furthermore, sustishop.com shall be granted a perpetual royalty-free non-exclusive license in the copyright of any material submitted and sustishop.com shall be free to use, edit, copy, republish and distribute (for any purpose) and authorise others to do the
same, any such information or material and any ideas contained in such information or material.
10. Termination Sustishop.com may at any time terminate or suspend any part of the Service without notice to you.
11. Invalidity If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
12. Governing law and jurisdictionUpon entering the sustishop.com site you are bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and irrespective of your place of domicile, in the event of any dispute associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English High Court, the Strand, London. Any dispute in any way referable to the content of this site whether in respect of its trade marks, copyright or image content shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration the terms of which are to be agreed between sustishop.com and yourself and provide no right or recourse to any relief of the English Courts whether interim or otherwise and that by accessing this site you waive your right for all time to any such right.
13. Ethical sourcing policy As a reputable and trusted business committed to offering its customers
high quality products, Sustech Intl Ltd recognises its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically.
We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees’ health and safety and basic human rights. All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws
and regulations with particular regard to:
Minimum age of employment
Freely chosen employment
Health and safety
Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
No harsh or inhumane treatment
Rates of pay
Terms of employment
Sustech Intl Ltd will never knowingly source stock from countries which are in breach of the above principles. We also look to our suppliers to instill these principles when dealing with their own supplier base.
Because of the sometimes complex nature of our suppliers’ supply chain, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each individual involved in the production of our products. However, as
sustishop.com continues to grow Sustech Intl Ltd recognises the importance of being proactive and doing everything within its power to support the rights of those involved in the manufacture of its goods.